Pond bank stabilization: Neighborhood Enhancement Partnership Program to enhance the pond.
- Stair treads to be added.
- Enclosures for dumpsters to be added (January & February)
- Paving and striping (March)
- Wood rot repair (Spring months)
- Tennis court repair
- Power washing of cement patios on bottom level of buildings
- Patio fences to be power washed and painted
- Entrance stairs to be repaired on all buildings needing it.
- Mailboxes to be cleaned (sanded and repainted)
- The annual meeting to be held in October
Landscape projects 2019
- Trim all roses (January)
- Cut grasses around the pond (January and February)
- Check shrub rot and take out the damaged ones
- Pin Oak in rear of property to be trimmed (February)
- Trim Ccrape Myrtle tress in front and the one near tennis court (January)
- Clean bank in the rear of property.
Remaining buildings to be sided beginning mid-June 2016 are #17, #21, #25 (Completed in 2016)
· Entire Community Re-plumbing Project – Plumbing Express/Sage Plumbing (October 2013)
– For the first polypipe notification letter CLICK HERE
· Siding Replacement Buildings 29/33 – Katchmark (January 2013)
SCREENS ARE THE HOME OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY, IF YOU NEED HELP CONTACT Layton Wilson AT CMC FOR HELP (LWilson@cmc-management.com ).
Last Updated Jan 06, 2019