- No bulk item pick-ups. Due to the virus concerns, the trash disposal company is not collecting bulk items.
- Important Notice, Change of board members (3/13/2020)
- Board meetings takes place on the first Thursday every month (Public forum starts at 7:30 pm). Next board meeting April 2nd, 2019 is cancelled. See the notice for this board’s decision.
- The meeting is usually held at Government center’s main building, Room 7. 12000 Government Center Pkwy, Fairfax, VA 22035. Easy-login for residents: click here. Account request — residents only) click here.
- Board meetings: Find out about monthly board meetings. ( Meeting minutes )
- Contact information: You will find contact information for management and resident liaisons for your buildings (the latter, info resident only). You will also find different types of contacts you need.
- Rules and ByLaws and related documents: The page begins with description of rules and regulations. Scroll down to find PDF documents. (Owners and buyers beware: Wood floor is only allowed on the ground floor, the floor that does not have a neighbor underneath. IT IS NOT ALLOWED on upper floors. See page 40 of the ByLaws document. “(j) Wall to wall carpeting and padding shall be maintained on all floor surfaces (excluding kitchens, closets, bathrooms and those areas with wood floors provided by Declarant) in Units located over other Units to adequately reduce transmission of sound between Units. )”
- The group forums:
- Newsletter (resident-only). Click here.
- Editor’s website update notes.
- The map of the community (PDF)
We are in Fairfax, Virginia USA. Located near the West Ox and Monument Drive intersection, we are lucky to be in a quiet neighborhood and are right next to ox Hill Battlefield Park (good news for dog owners). We have a convenient access to Route 50, Interstate-66, and a large Mall. Restaurants, a grocery store, and a movie theater, are only a block or two away. The bus to the Vienna station leaves right in front of the community (TO VIENNA STATION HERE; FROM VIENNA STATION HERE.
Amenities (see photos of the community)
– Water & sewer
– Trash disposal and recycling
– Common area landscaping, mowing and snow removal
– External building maintenance and repairs
– Pest Control
– Tennis court
– A beautiful gazebo overlooking a pond and fountain — next to an area park.
– Picnic areas with charcoal BBQ grills
– Great location
One important note: Wood floor is allowed (by the rule) only on the ground floor units. The
See it from above by Google Satelite Map
See the side view by Street view.
Nearby Shopping Areas:
Fairfax Towne Center (Safeway Supermarket, Movie theater, and many retail stores) DIRECTION (7 minutes on foot)
Fair Oaks Mall DIRECTION (3 minutes by car)
Fair Lakes Center DIRECTION
Fairfax Corner DIRECTION
Most of these are within walking distance from FFH!
FFH is located next door to Ox Hill Battlefield Park. The battle of Ox Hill took place on September 1st 1862 and is the only Civil War battle that occurred in Fairfax County. The park is run by the Fairfax County Park Authority and was officially opened on September 1, 2008. Please see the sites below for further information.
Metro Bus & Rail (6AM to 11:30PM) 202-637-7000
Fairfax County Connector Bus System 703-339-7200
(Fastran is a “door-to-door” transportation service for people who, because of a disability or disabling health condition, are unable to use public transportation)
How to get to the nearest metro station (Vienna) from FFH condos (and how to come back):
- General direction: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/routes/621.htm
- The “621” bus schedule: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/pdf/schedule/621.pdf
Traffic Conditions in the area: http://www.localconditions.com/weather-fairfax-virginia/22030/traffic.php
Commuter Connections 1-800-745-RIDE
Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) services to those who work in the Metropolitan Washington area, and who commute regularly 2 times a week (carpool, vanpool, bike, walk or take transit to work) when an unexpected emergency arises. Call for more information on costs.