- Board meetings takes place on the first Thursday every month (7:00 pm). Next board meeting February 6th, 2019 at the usual location, Government center’s main building, Room 7. 12000 Government Center Pkwy, Fairfax, VA 22035. We plan to invite a police officer to talk about safety issues.
- Contact information: You will find contact information for management and resident liaisons for your buildings (the latter, info resident only). You will also find different types of contacts you need.
- Rules and ByLaws and related documents: The page begins with description of rules and regulations. Scroll down to find PDF documents. (Buyers: Wood floor is only allowed on the ground (the floor that does not have a neighbor underneath.)
- The group forums:
We are in Fairfax, Virginia USA. Located near the West Ox and Monument Drive intersection, we are lucky to be in a quiet neighborhood and are right next to ox Hill Battlefield Park (good news for dog owners). We have a convenient access to Route 50, Interstate-66, and a large Mall. Restaurants, a grocery store, and a movie theater, are only a block or two away. The bus to the Vienna station leaves right in front of the community (TO VIENNA STATION HERE; FROM VIENNA STATION HERE.
Amenities (see photos of the community)
– Water & sewer
– Trash disposal and recycling
– Common area landscaping, mowing and snow removal
– External building maintenance and repairs
– Pest Control
– Tennis court
– A beautiful gazebo overlooking a pond and fountain — next to an area park.
– Picnic areas with charcoal BBQ grills
– Great location
One important note: Wood floor is allowed (by the rule) only on the ground floor units.
See it from above by Google Satelite Map
See the side view by Street view.
Nearby Shopping Areas:
Fairfax Towne Center (Safeway Supermarket, Movie theater, and many retail stores) DIRECTION (7 minutes on foot)
Fair Oaks Mall DIRECTION (3 minutes by car)
Fair Lakes Center DIRECTION
Fairfax Corner DIRECTION
Most of these are within walking distance from FFH!
FFH is located next door to Ox Hill Battlefield Park. The battle of Ox Hill took place on September 1st 1862 and is the only Civil War battle that occurred in Fairfax County. The park is run by the Fairfax County Park Authority and was officially opened on September 1, 2008. Please see the sites below for further information.
Metro Bus & Rail (6AM to 11:30PM) 202-637-7000
Fairfax County Connector Bus System 703-339-7200
(Fastran is a “door-to-door” transportation service for people who, because of a disability or disabling health condition, are unable to use public transportation)
How to get to the nearest metro station (Vienna) from FFH condos (and how to come back):
- General direction: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/routes/621.htm
- The “621” bus schedule: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/pdf/schedule/621.pdf
Traffic Conditions in the area: http://www.localconditions.com/weather-fairfax-virginia/22030/traffic.php
Commuter Connections 1-800-745-RIDE
Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) services to those who work in the Metropolitan Washington area, and who commute regularly 2 times a week (carpool, vanpool, bike, walk or take transit to work) when an unexpected emergency arises. Call for more information on costs.